Lose your hair does not laugh. When it comes to hair loss and restoring a new amount of hair, it is important to act early and not wait for hair loss.
On average, a normal person can lose 50 sons per 100 sons every day. But things get serious when you lose more than that amount, especially if our hair grows just one inch every four to eight weeks.
There are many hair loss treatments on the market now. All solutions are not effective, so you should do a little research to see if it suits you before you use it. If you really want to alleviate hair loss and regrow hair, you should use the information here to help you.
Here are some ways to regain a new amount of hair and prevent excessive hair loss.
1. Use herbs such as saw palmetto and pygeum because they can inhibit the activity of DHT.
2. Eat foods rich in biotin as biotin can promote the health of hair follicles.
3. Reduce stress because too much pressure and fatigue can lead to hair loss.
4. Drink green tea because it contains a powerful antioxidant that can help you cope with DHT.
5. Massage your scalp daily with a whitening cream.
6. Sleep at least 8 hours a day to get enough rest for a healthy hair restoration.
7. Limit the use of hair care products such as sapphire dyes or shampoos.
8. Try a pharmaceutical treatment like Minoxidil.
9. Avoid ingredients like Propecia as it can cause side effects.
10. Do not rinse your hair with hot water as this could break the follicles.
And now I want to share with you a natural solution that has been formulated by dermatologists to slow down hair loss in men and women. This wonderful hair loss remedy helps to stop hair loss and stimulates healthy hair growth, so you can naturally grow new hair.